TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Per my post below, I am more than willing to bet the harness
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Per my post below, I am more than willing to bet the harness

Posted by Smokiedabear on November 17, 2016 at 6:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 314 times.

In Reply To Per my post below, I am more than willing to bet the harness posted by MixManMash on November 17, 2016 at 06:00 PM

Message I took the runner grommet on the maf connector harness side out. Prayed the pins a little forward as suggested, they all sat flush and pushed them down a little so they would clamp better. Cleared code 12 did not fix

I can't get a reading when maf is plugged in the paper lip method must of be penetrating, with maf unplugged I do get .28 from signal wire and that does not change with revs. Or engine heat.

I think the ecu has a problem. Wish i kept my na to test. I did not have a ground on wiring harness properly hooked up on back manifold and this cooked the ptu. Tightened ground swapped ptu then car would start. I think this may have affected ecu as well that is the only idea I can think of.

Thanks for all of your help I'm going to take ecu cover off tonight and see if I see any burns

ll reuept nept aq

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.